We care about our customers' and our staff's health and safety.
LifeSource Water is taking the following safety precautions to safeguard your health so we can continue to serve you.
- No physical contact of any kind.
- Allowing 6 feet of physical space.
- Following all Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and best practices.
- Using hand sanitizer before, during and after entering homes.
- Washing hands for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Not allowing sick employees to report to work.
- When refueling our vans, our installation specialists have been instructed to wear disposable gloves.
- When we are opening doors, we do not grasp the handle with the hand, unless there is no other way to open the door.
- Use of disinfectant wipes, including wiping the tanks, vehicles, work areas, etc.
- Masks are available and worn when a customer requests them to be.
- We will respect your personal spaces and wishes to remain outside of the home.
- We have suspended sign offs on our phones, tablets, etc. until further notice. Instead you will receive an email communication to your own personal device.
We at LifeSource Water Systems know that it is a trying time right now and supplies are scarce. If you are concerned about filtered water, a LifeSource Whole House Water System provides clean drinking water out of every tap in the household. Your health and safety are important to us and we will use extensive measures to make sure your home and health are not compromised.