We care about our customers' and our staff's health and safety.
LifeSource Water is taking the following safety precautions to safeguard your health so we can continue to serve you.
- No physical contact of any kind.
- Allowing 6 feet of physical space.
- Following all Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and best practices.
- Using hand sanitizer before, during and after entering homes.
- Washing hands for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Not allowing sick employees to report to work.
- We use disinfectant wipes to clean tanks, vehicles, and work areas, and work equipment.
- Masks are available and worn unless our customer okays not wearing a mask.
- We will respect your personal spaces and wishes to remain outside of the home.
- We have suspended sign offs on our phones, tablets, etc. until further notice. Instead you will receive an email communication to your own personal device.
We at LifeSource Water Systems know that it is a trying time right now and supply chains are disrupted nationwide. If you are concerned about filtered water, a LifeSource Whole House Water System provides clean drinking water out of every tap in the household. Your health and safety are important to us and we will use extensive measures to make sure your home and health are not compromised.