Installation Apprentice - Pasadena
LifeSource Water Systems, California’s dominant residential water treatment company, is seeking a highly motivated Installation Apprentice.
If you are looking for a rapidly growing and stable company that offers a competitive wage and benefits, please apply with a brief summary on why you would be a good fit for the position.
What you will do:
- Assist Installers on Installing equipment for commercial and residential facilities.
- Work with power tools, welding/cutting/soldering copper piping.
- Assist in the diagnoses, repairs, installs, and troubleshoots.
- Back up driver of company truck for business travel and customer appointments.
- Learns and demonstrates working knowledge of hand tools and installation equipment.
- Assist in performing final job site analysis and ensures system is in proper working condition prior to leaving the customer’s residence or commercial installs.
What you need:
- Must be able to use Microsoft office (word and excel)
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Must be customer service driven
- Must be able to pass background screening
- Must be in good physical condition to bend, stoop, walk, stand and ability to lift up to 100 lbs. if necessary.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
At LifeSource, your success is our priority. You will be part of a winning team. You will be treated with respect and recognized for your hard work.LifeSource is an equal opportunity employer who believes in the benefits of a diverse workplace. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Act Now. We are looking to fill the position immediately!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pasadena, CA 91105: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Repair, Maintenance & Installation Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
If you want to be part of a team that values integrity, serving customers and changing the world, email us at: [email protected] and tell us why you would be a good fit for the position.