Sales Professional - F/T
Hiring in the following locations:California
- San Jose
- Inland Empire
LifeSource Water is a family owned and operated company in Pasadena that manufactures and sells residential and commercial water filtration systems nationwide. We have been in business for 36 years and pride ourselves on our quality products and exceptional customer service.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, professional team players to join our rapidly growing successful team. If you have the qualifications and skills to handle the responsibilities and duties listed below, we would love to talk to you. We offer a full training program and pay high commission rates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact potential customers to schedule appointments.
- Survey the home for proper installation of equipment.
- Conduct an in-home presentation with enthusiasm and excitement.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
- Follow up on all leads and appointments.
- Nurture customer relationships to generate referral business.
- Create relationships with Industry professionals (Plumbers and Contractors) to generate new channels of business.
- Customer service at LifeSource Water Systems is our top priority. All candidates must put the customer's needs first at all times.
Skills and Qualifications
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in calling customers and making a sale.
- Must have reliable transportation for in home appointments as this position requires extensive driving.
- Communication skills to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers.
- Keep detailed notes in our custom CRM and follow up with potential clients.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years sales experience with a track record of success.
- Must be a positive self-starter, having the ability to work in a fast paced, competitive environment.
- Stable work
At LifeSource, we are committed to training and coaching. You are part of a winning team! You will be treated with respect and recognized for the hard work you do each and every day!
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace and are an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered for this position, please follow the exact instructions below:
- Email us at: [email protected]
- Attach a resume in either Word or PDF
- Put your full name and the position you are applying for in the subject line
- In the body of the email, write a brief reason why you are interested in this position