Installation Specialist - F/T
LifeSource is growing and have advancement opportunities! We are looking for hard-working, dedicated employees, with a passion for learning and creating the ultimate customer service experience. The Installation Specialist are the stars of the show here at LifeSource. As an Installation Specialist you will be joining a winning team who is committed to training and coaching. You will be treated with respect and recognized for the hard work you do every day!
LifeSource Water is a family owned and operated company in Pasadena that manufactures and sells residential and commercial water filtration systems nationwide. We have been in business for 36 years and pride ourselves on our quality of products and exceptional customer service.
We reward our exceptional talent for the work they do every day by providing great compensation, benefits and a valued culture.
- Generous benefit plans: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account (FSA) and 401K program.
- Rich Paid Time-off that increase with tenure.
- Hands-on training.
- Flexibility with schedule Monday – Sunday.
- We foster an environment of open and honest communication and we are committed to listening to our employees. Their ideas make us better.
- We treat others as we would like to be treated.
As an Installation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Installs equipment for commercial and residential facilities.
- Works with Galvanized, Copper, PVC, CPVC PC Pipes; measures, use power tools.
- Cut and solder copper pipe.
- Ability to work with power tools, welding/soldering equipment.
- Diagnoses, repairs, installs, and troubleshoots in accordance with company guidelines.
- Manages emergency calls and warranty work.
- Drive company truck for business travel and customer appointments.
- Assists with regular maintenance and safety checks on hand tools and installation equipment.
- Learns and demonstrates working knowledge of hand tools and installation equipment.
- Performs final job site analysis and ensures system is in proper working condition prior to leaving the customer's residence or commercial installs.
- Must be able to use Microsoft office (word and excel).
- Manage inventory control of materials.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Must be customer service driven
- Must be able to pass background screening
- Must be in good physical condition to bend, stoop, walk, stand and ability to lift up 100 lbs if necessary.
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; two year related experience as an installer in similar field, and/or training.
If you want to be part of a team that values integrity, serving customers and changing the world, email us at: [email protected] and tell us why you would be a good fit for the position.