LIFESOURCE WATER SYSTEMS, INC.
ScaleSolvers ® :
- ApaPure 12
What is Covered?
LifeSource Water Systems, Inc. ("LifeSource Water") warrants to the original purchaser ("Purchaser") that the Products and models listed above (the "Products") are free from defects in material and workmanship for the period commencing upon the date of purchase and continuing for the specified period of time after that date as described below (the "Period of Coverage"). This limited warranty (the "Limited Warranty") is subject to the terms within this document. For the Limited Warranty to apply, the products must be installed and operated according to LifeSource Water's written installation instructions, the manufacturer's recommendations, and current and local building and plumbing codes. Improper installation or operation will void the Limited Warranty. LifeSource Water recommends installation by a licensed plumber. The Limited Warranty does not extend to Products that are installed and operated outside of the United States or to Products that are moved or reinstalled at a location other than the original site.
Period of Coverage (from date of purchase)
Carbon filter tanks
|10 years||12 years|
(except 810S)* 810S*
|5 years||5 years|
|5 years||5 years|
ApaPure Filter Valve
|2 years||2 years|
|3 years||12 years|
What will LifeSource Water Do?
During the Period of Coverage, LifeSource Water will repair or replace the Product or any part or component that is defective in materials or workmanship. All repair parts will be LifeSource Water parts. All repairs or replacements will be performed by a qualified professional who is properly trained to do the type of repair.
Replacement of the Product may only be authorized by LifeSource Water at its sole discretion. LifeSource Water does not authorize any person or company to assume for it any obligation or liability in connection with the replacement or repair of the Product. If LifeSource Water determines that repair of the Product is not possible, LifeSource Water, at its sole discretion, may replace the Product with a comparable product. The warranty claim for Product parts and labor may be denied if terms and conditions of the Limited Warranty are not satisfied, including but not limited to those described in the section "What is Not Covered?" below.
How to Obtain Service
For the name of a trained and qualified professional, please visit LifeSourceWater.com or call LifeSource Water at
What is Not Covered?
The Limited Warranty is conditioned upon the proper installation and operation of the Product by the Purchaser. The Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- Accident, abuse, or misuse.
- Alteration of the Product or any component part.
- Misapplication of the Product.
- Improper installation (such as but not limited to):
- The Product was not installed according to LifeSource Water's written instructions, the manufacturer's recommendations, or the application local and state codes.
- Incorrect water pressure.
- Water pressure exceeds 100 psi or incoming temperature is higher than 120ºF.
- Product being installed in a corrosive environment.
- Improper maintenance, such as system not continuously connected to an operating power source.
- Any other cause not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Any component failure due to abuse, fire, freezing or other acts of nature, violence, or improper installation.
- The Limited Warranty is terminated if granular activated carbon media has been coated with excessive iron, silt, mud or other foreign substances. It is recommended that regular self-cleaning should be automatically set for the Product to a 12 or 14-day period. Please refer to your owner's manual for specific time frame.
- Use of the Product with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- The Limited Warranty is terminated if the Product is moved or reinstalled at a new location.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to any product whose serial number or manufacture date has been defaced.
- The Product is purchased, installed, or operated outside of the United States.
- Damage due to acts of nature.
Limitation on Warranties
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN, PURCHASER TAKES THE PRODUCT "AS IS," AND LIFESOURCE WATER MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AND THERE ARE NO CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRODUCT OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE;
- WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT;
- DESIGN, CONDITION, QUALITY, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT;
- THE WORKMANSHIP OF THE PRODUCT OR THE COMPONENTS CONTAINED THEREIN; OR
- COMPLIANCE OF THE PRODUCT WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANY LAW, RULE, SPECIFICATION OR CONTRACT PERTAINING THERETO.
NOTHING CONTAINED IN LIFESOURCE WATER’S WEBSITE, OWNER’S MANUAL, PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, OR OTHER DOCUMENTS PROVIDED TO THE PURCHASER SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO CREATE AN EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT MAY ARISE BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING IF APPLICABLE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE SAME DURATION OF TIME AS THE LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY STATED HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ADDITION, LIFESOURCE WATER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FROM THE BREACH OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR BENEFITS, OR FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE) OR FAULT COMMITTED BY LIFESOURCE WATER, ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF CONTRACT OR FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT AGAINST PURCHASER BY ANY OTHER PARTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THIS PRODUCT AND STATES PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS HELD ILLEGAL OR UNENFORCEABLE BY REASON OF ANY LAW, SUCH PARTIAL ILLEGALITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY SHALL NOT AFFECT THE ENFORCEABILITY FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WHICH PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE CONSTRUED TO BE LIMITED BY ITS TERMS OR AS LIMITED AS THE LAW PERMITS.
The Limited Warranty allocates risk of the Product failure between the Purchaser and LifeSource Water, and LifeSource Water’s Product pricing reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability contained in this Limited Warranty. The agents, employees, distributors, and contractors of LifeSource Water are not authorized to make modifications to the Limited Warranty, or make additional warranties binding on LifeSource Water. Accordingly, additional statements such as advertising, or presentation, whether oral or written, do not constitute warranties by LifeSource Water and should not be relied upon.
911 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 100, Pasadena, CA 91106 | 800.334.5009