LIFESOURCE WATER SYSTEMS, INC.
ScaleSolvers ® :
- ApaPure 12
What is Covered?
The LifeSource Water Systems, Inc. Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship when the product is installed and operated according to LifeSource Water written installation instructions, subject to the terms within this Limited Warranty document. This Limited Warranty applies only to products that are installed and operated correctly in the United States. Improper installation or operation may void this Limited Warranty. Installation and operation must be according to manufacturer’s recommendations and meets current and local building and plumbing codes. LifeSource recommends installation by a licensed plumber. This Limited Warranty coverage, as set out in the table below, extends to the original purchaser, but only while the product remains at the site of the original installation, and terminates if the product is moved or reinstalled at a new location.
Period of Coverage (from date of purchase)
Carbon filter tanks
|10 years||12 years|
|5 years||5 years|
ApaPure Filter Valve
|2 years||2 years|
|3 years||12 years|
What will LifeSource Water Do?
LifeSource Water will repair or replace the covered product or any part or component that is defective in materials or workmanship as set forth in the above table. LifeSource Water will replace any such part or component during the term of the labor warranty period. All repair parts must be LifeSource Water Systems parts. All repairs or replacements must be performed by a qualified professional who is properly trained to do the type of repair.
Replacement of the product may only be authorized by LifeSource Water at its sole discretion. LifeSource Water does not authorize any person or company to assume for it any obligation or liability in connection with the replacement of the product. If LifeSource Water determines that repair of a product is not possible, LifeSource may replace the product with a comparable product at LifeSource’s sole discretion. The warranty claim for product parts and labor may be denied if the component or product is found to be free of defects in material or workmanship; damaged by improper installation, use or operation.
How to Obtain Service
For the name of a trained and qualified professional, please contact the LifeSource Water Factory, visit LifeSourceWater.com or call LifeSource Water at 1-800-334-5009.
What is Not Covered?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to the following:
- Accident, abuse, or misuse
- Alteration of the product or any component part
- Misapplication of this product
- Improper installation (such as but not limited to):
- Water pressure does not exceed 100 psi and incoming cold water temperature is not higher than 120ºF
- Product being installed in a corrosive environment
- Incorrect water pressure
- Improper maintenance, such as system not continuously connected to an operating power source.
- Acts and damages unrelated to installation, maintenance, or product performance in strict compliance with LifeSource’s requirements and recommendations.
- Any other cause not due to defects in materials or workmanship
- Any component failure must not be a result from abuse, fire, freezing or other acts of nature, violence, or improper installation.
- Function warranty cannot be honored if granular activated carbon media has been coated with excessive iron, silt, mud or other foreign substances. Recommended regular self-cleaning should be automatically set for each model to a 12 or 14 day period. Please refer to your owner’s manual for specific time frame.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Limitation on Warranties
No one is authorized to make any other warranties on behalf of LifeSource Water Systems, Inc. except as expressly provided herein, there are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which extend beyond the description of the warranty herein. Any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness arising under state law are limited in duration to the period of coverage provided by this Limited Warranty, unless the period provided by state law is less. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied Limited Warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
LifeSource Water shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other similar damages that may arise, including lost profits, damage to person or property, loss of use, inconvenience, or liability arising from improper installation, service or use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
911 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 100, Pasadena, CA 91106 | 800.334.5009