5 Stars from 1557 Reviews
- Our Power Package combines our Whole House water filter and our Salt-free Water Softener Alternative.
- Food, coffee, showers and laundry will use filtered water, free of the drying effects of chlorine.
- Removes odor, chlorine, chloramines and other common microorganisms.
- Neutralizes acidic water while retaining healthy minerals.
- Safely conditions hard water and reduces scale buildup from your fixtures.
- Easy installation by factory trained professionals.
- Our systems are completely maintenance free.
*Prices vary depending on house size. Call us anytime for a free estimate.
Transform your tap water into clean, great tasting water that flows from every faucet in your home. Save money and eliminate the hassle and waste of bottled water. Quality You Can Taste.Product Specs:
- ¾", 1", and 1¼" water mains
- Compact installation space required: 18" width X 66" height
- 2.2 million gallons rating
- Dimensions: Diameter: 10", Height: 62"
- Power Requirement: 1 standard 110v electrical outlet within 5 feet of system or a 24v transformer plugged in a more distant electrical outlet.
- Fully-automatic Valve Head
- Rinsing: ½" PVC to drain or irrigation, must accommodate 7 g.p.m for a short interval.
Manage Your Hard Water Problems
The LifeSource NO Salt, Water Softener Alternative replaces water softeners, monthly exchange tanks and reverse osmosis systems. Our ScaleSolver products are proven to reduce hard water scale buildup. Our systems are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Extremely efficient - 5 seconds contact time regardless of hardness level.
- Conventional Ion Exchange resin requires 90 seconds.
- No salt or other chemicals required.
- No rinse waste. Can be used in areas where water softeners are banned.
- Long lasting media that is not consumed by reactions.
- No control valve or electricity required.
- ScaleSolver tested and certified for NSA/ANSI Standard 61.
LifeSource In-Home Service and Installation
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. Unlike dealers, we offer a fully staffed and factory trained service department.
We're here to help with everything from your system installation to all your questions related to your water. LifeSource has factory outlets throughout the U.S. We have factory trained service teams supporting customers directly with in-home service and installation. Please speak with a factory representative for an accurate estimate.
Our systems feature a proprietary blend of coconut shell granular activated carbon. It completely reduces the objectionable taste and odors of chlorine without adding anything to your water.
The LifeSource ScaleSolver PowerTAC Media utilizes Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC) technology. Atomic level Templates on the surface of small specially treated polymer spheres transform dissolved CaCO3 to a crystalline form. The crystals are relatively insoluble, effectively isolating the CaCO3 from the water chemistry and anything the water contacts.
Automatically controls the rinse cycles to clean out sediment in the carbon bed. The rinse water can be used to water a garden or flower bed so no water is wasted. The rinse cycle turbulates the Granular Activated Carbon for longer service life and greater efficiency.
LifeSource Water Systems are NSF/ANSI tested and certified for a filtration capacity of 2.2 million gallons to 5.7 million gallons. The next best system is only certified for 460,000 gallons. Choose a system tested by ANSI accredited laboratories, such as the WQA, UL and NSF.
Eric Toda (Lafayette CA, 94549)
My name’s Eric Toda; I live here in Lafayette, CA and I’ve had LifeSource for about a little under a month now and we absolutely love it. The biggest thing is my wife is happy! She finds it massively different now. Now that the water is clean, the water doesn’t have chlorine, and she can’t say enough about it. So I’m really happy with LifeSource and I highly recommend it.
Feel a Lot Safer Now
Annie Caruth (Moraga CA, 94556)
I live in Moraga and we have LifeSource. We’ve had LifeSource Water for a couple of months and it’s been great. We got it mainly because now with young babies, we’re extra concerned about what we’re putting into our body. And we love our water, it tastes great. Feel a lot safer now, using that every day.
Why we love our LifeSource Water
Cindy Powers (Vista CA, 92084)
We have noticed a difference in the cleanliness of our sinks, toilets and showers after just a couple of weeks. That is why we love our LifeSource water.