Commercial Water Filter
LifeSource Commercial 810 System
Designed for Restaurants, Hospitality, and Other Commercial Applications
Filter Specs (F-810c)
The 810 Commercial Water Filter is a no maintenance, whole facility water filtration system. This system includes a fully automatic valve head that runs a self-rinsing cycle every 14-days.
- Inlet Connection 1” PVC Threaded MIP
- Outlet Connection 1” PVC Threaded MIP
- Max. Dimensions 52” x 10”
- Max. Flow Rate 10 gpm
- Max. Temperature 140˚ F
*In areas where outside temperatures are less than 32°F for an extended period of time, insulation is required
- Max. Pressure Min. 40 psi, Max. 100 psi
- Dry Weight 39 lbs.
- In-Service Weight 115 lbs.
1 standard 110v electrical outlet within 5’ of system or a 24v transformer plugged into a more distant electrical outlet.
ScaleSolver Specs (SS-810c)
The 810 Commercial ScaleSolver is self-contained and ready to use. A simple inlet and outlet connection is all that is required for installation. No backwash is necessary.
- Inlet Connection 1” PVC Union with Threaded MIP
- Outlet Connection 1” PVC Union with Threaded MIP
- Max. Dimensions 49.5“ x 8”
- Max. Flow Rate 20 gpm
- Max. Temperature 100˚ F (37.8˚ C)
- Max. Pressure 100 PSI
- Dry Weight 17 lbs.
- In-Service Weight 90 lbs.
* Chlorine must not be above 3.0 PPM.810 Commercial Spec Sheet
LifeSource has solutions to all your water problems.
Call Today, (800) 334-5009.