LifeSource Water Customer Reviews
Our customers love their LifeSource Water and so will you!
Write a review
Harold Rodrigues Jr (North Las Vegas NV, 89081)
I like my Lifesource system, it's much better than the sears water softener we used to have. All that salt is unhealthy. I'm a cancer survivor, still dealing with chemo treatments, so clean water is very important. The Lifesource rep who helped me, Terry Forrest is a good man, he came over and helped me set my timer for free. When I move you can bet I'll be taking my Lifesource with me. I'm very happy with it.
Harold and Violet Rodrigues
Las Vegas, NV
Theresa Chung (North Las Vegas NV, 89084)
We have awful water in North Las Vegas. When we moved to a new house in 2007 our friends told us about LifeSource. We like the water now, no problems with our system, water taste good. Now we recommend the Lifesource system to our friends.
Las Vegas, NV
Sue Harris (Marblehead MA, 01945)
Barbara Chandler (Laguna Hills CA, 92653)
I definitely love my LifeSource ! After living in my new home for a few months and experiencing laundry that would practically stand on its own, stains in my dishwasher and on my stainless steel dinnerware....and unpleasant odor and taste in my water...I discovered LifeSource ! Love It !! Life is Good !!
Laguna Hills, CA
Tara Waite (Jasper AL, 35504)
We know just how vital water is to life. Not just any water, but clean fresh water. We absolutely love of water source system. People ask why our water is so good and we explain why. Also, we watch the Rose Day Parade every year and I truly appreciate your float and sponsorship to the parade.
We have a new baby and it is so important to us that his water is clean.
The Waite's, Jasper, AL
Betsy Thornton (Geneva FL, 32732)
Jim Costello (San Diego CA, 92127)
• Our tap water in San Diego looks, smells, and tastes bad. Well, to be honest, we're not positive about the first two, but it definitely does taste bad. Now that our water runs through our LifeSource system it looks, smells, and tastes good!
• We were tired of replacing expensive kitchen and bath faucets after only a few years; the unfiltered tap water was ruining them. When damage from the 2007 wildfires prompted a complete home remodel we replaced all of our faucets and installed our LifeSource system and the faucets still look like new today!
• Our cats love the water. One of our cats, Berkeley, insists on being 100% hydrated, 100% of the time. We like knowing that he is full of good water now, not bad water!
• Tap water = BAD!
• LifeSource Water = GOOD!
Jim Costello -Michal Costello
San Diego, CA
Jackie Priestley (Burlingame CA, 94010)
1. We love the way our water tastes!!
2. We love that we shower every day in purified water - great for our hair and skin.
3. We love knowing our big dog, Koda, is getting bathed in the best water possible, he thanks us every day!
4. We love that even when we hear Koda,drinking out of the toilet - we know he is drinking good water!
5. We love getting up in the middle night and feeling thirstyand knowing we can drink right out of the bathroom faucet - HUGE payoff not having to walk to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water!!
6. I love when I am having a nice dinner at my home and my guests give me this odd look when they see me filling their water glass straight from the sink, I smile, and say "It's purified, it's LifeSource"
Jim and Jackie Priestley
Joseph Hougnon (Sacramento CA, 95816)
I recently moved. One of biggest priorities was getting my LifeSource water filter installed here at my new home. I've had the filter for over 7 years now and during that time I've enjoyed maintenance-free service and the best water anywhere in the world. I have to thank Richard Benjamin, a LifeSource factory representative, for his excellent work moving my filter and installing it in a professional manner. So, I'm spoiled now. I can't live without my LifeSource water.
Kathy Beck (Yorba Linda CA, 92886)
We have had our system for 4 wonderful years. I wanted the LifeSource system to save my aching back after 8 years of lifting 40 pound salt pellet bags for the water softener and 5 gallon water bottles to the cooler. What an instant money saver as soon as the LifeSource was installed! Now I only have to refill a small one gallon bottle for the water cooler. We get great tasting water straight from the tap and my kids and cats love it! I would highly recommend this system to everyone.